Friday, January 30, 2015

Alpha Brawler

Greetings every one!

I just wanted to give a quick update as I have new art to show!

First off, Let me update you on progress since last time. I have created two new decks that should be easier to learn and pick up for new players. They are currently being reviewed to ensure they aren't too complicated and that they are potentially balanced. 

I also have reached out to a few schools, a college and a high school to see if I can do testing there with new people who I have never met before. The college has been getting back to me fairly regularly and its seeming like a sure thing. I still have yet to hear back from the head of the departments though.

Lastly people have been signing up for play test sessions on a more regular basis and I've been scheduling people as they ask.

Now, with out further delay I'd love to present to you another art piece for cards. 



This is the Alpha brawler from the human faction. The wonderful and talented artist is none other than Taylor Payton. He will provide more art in the future as his schedule clears up.

Thank you for stopping by!

Don't forget to follow us on twitter @ HalfHeartGames and like us on facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/FleetCalamity

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment