Sunday, February 23, 2014

Quick update

This is just a quick update to show what I've been doing since last week.

I didn't get as much time as I hoped, but I did get to model a few ships. These models would be the avatars for the cards. Once you enter a battle your vessel cards would be represented with these models, kind of like an avatar.

The first one is the Missile. It is a human card and has the unique ability to damage everything around it, rather than in a straight line.



The next card is called 'Scout'. it is a machine card which can move 2 spaces, rather than just one while in battle.



Finally, this is the most undone of the group. It is called 'Mobile Scrap'. Its best used to sacrifice and improve the power of another card. On its own its fairly weak.


Lastly, I can always use more help in creating this game. If you, or some one you know is interested in programming, texturing, modeling or otherwise helping please let me know. You can e-mail me here: Matthew@hagenarts.com

Sorry for such a quick update, but I gotta get back to modeling. More updates next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment